DHCS – Leviathan Release of DCM
- Dell Hybrid Cloud System (DHCS) is a Dell enterprise bundled solution that offers a bridge to Dell Cloud Manager (DCM) capabilities specifically for Hybrid cloud management of Microsoft Public Cloud (Azure) and Microsoft Private Cloud (Windows Azure Pack).
- Dell Cloud Manager (DCM) enables you to deploy and manage enterprise-class applications across your private, public and hybrid clouds. It provides a suite of tools for managing your cloud infrastructure, including the provisioning, management and automation of applications across the leading private and public cloud platforms. Available as software-as-a-service (SaaS) or as on-premises software that enables you to control the cloud from within your own data centers, Cloud Manager provides agility, governance, and choice for your enterprise.
Project Description: DCM Leviathan release included new features and support of:
- Private and Public Cloud Resource/Application Stack Catalogs
- Step-by-step Application Stack Launch Progress Feedback
- Application Stack Dashboard
- Application Stack Resource Details
- Application Stack Health stats
- Application Stack Auto-healing + Auto recovery
- Roadmap and Business Strategy Recommendation
- Program Requirements Documentation
- Project Plans
- Product Demonstrations and Presentations
- Stakeholder Updates
- Market Research
- QA Testing
Services: Business Strategy, Product Development, Product Management, Product/Service Design
Client|Partner: Dell: From unconventional PC startup to global technology leader, the common thread in Dell’s heritage is an unwavering commitment to the customer. Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Dell is the trusted resource to deliver technology solutions that help everyone do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Project Live: HERE